Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I love my Aunt's

Aunt Sarah came over to see us today and I remembered to grab the camera. Claire is such a people person, she loves everyone, especially her Aunt's! We will be heading to Colorado next month to see my parents, Aunt Missy and Aunt Angie will be flying in from Seattle. We can't wait to see them!

Claire is getting so much older and it seems like everyday when she wakes up she does something different, I could log every new thing but we would surely run of out of room on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree that Claire is blessed with wonderful Aunts (and an Uncle)on both sides of the family who love her very much! You are doing a great job with your Blogging Kellie. It is so much fun for us!
We love you all,
Dad and Mom (Grandpa and Grandma)

Anonymous said...

I love my little sweetie Claire too!!
~big hugs from Aunt Sarah~