Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gimme That

So since our March 23rd post informing all 4 of you who read this blog that Claire had gotten a tooth, she has sprung 3 more! We have 4 now, I know I am amazed too. Her fourth one just came through today. All in all she has done really well except for some occasional fussiness, drooling and putting everything in her mouth.

In this picture her teeth are not why she is upset, rather she is pissed because I won't let her play with the camera.

So what else can I tell you? What do you 4 avid readers want to see?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all right Claire you can come over and play with my toys. Want to go to the park today? Heather

Tammy said...

Even pissy she's cute! Wow - she really cranked out those teeth! Poor kid - I'm amazed she didn't get overly fussy. I am an avid reader - love seeing all the photos and news! :) Blogs are great, aren't they?

Tammy
tamberstone.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

I correct myself I have 5 avid readers of my blog. I am so thrilled!