Thursday, March 23, 2006

Houston, we have a tooth

I thought this day would never come, Claire's first little tooth has broken through the skin. It came as quite a surprise as I don't recall extreme fussiness or any other symptoms. Last Saturday night I stuck my finger in her mouth to fish for a foreign object she had eaten off the floor and felt it. It is her upper left tooth which I thought was strange, aren't they supposed to get their bottom teeth first?

So this week she has been waking up every night around 3AM, maybe she is getting another one??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We miss you. Hope grandma made it and you are having fun. See you when we get home.

Anonymous said...

Oh how Aunt Karen and I loved seeing Claire and her little tooth and all the changes in her little personality. How quickly she is growing up! How smart and beautiful she is. What a wonderful time we had in Lincoln.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Awwww.....she's so darling! Now that she's sprouting teeth her looks will REALLY change...she might even end up looking like ME...her grandma's "fence friend". :) Q.'

Anonymous said...

don't worry...i've heard some other stories about my friends' babies getting teeth in weird order!! kolby hopes the rest of your teeth come in nice & easy! love, reasa